Careers - We are hiring !
Join our team ♡
Christchurch, New Zealand
We are looking for a creative graphic designer to join our team. This newly created role will be varied and exciting. You will be owning the creation and delivery of all our digital and non-digital assets across all channels. You will be responsible for juggling multiple pieces of work simultaneously and have experience in managing your own timelines to deliver high-quality work, on-brand and within deadlines. This role requires an excellent brand guardian with good cx focus to attract, engage, convert and nurture customers along their Jamie Kay journey. Your days will be fast-paced and often changing quickly to respond to business requirements.
In this role you will be
- Designing all business collateral ensuring brand guidelines are consistent across all channels
- Creating social media content, stories, and social ads content
- Designing, building and uploading weekly EDMs,
- Designing and uploading web assets such as inspiration pages, banners and lookbooks
- Assisting the design team with fabric and prints as required
- Contributing creative ideas for campaign concepts and shoots to help build and further the Jamie Kay brand identity. You will contribute and participate in creating creative content weekly with the support of our photographer and marketing manager
- With the support of the team you will project manage the design and build of our CRM edms, updating and refreshing them weekly, as well as participate in website design.
The ideal candidate
- 2 - 4 years graphic design experience is ideal but not essential. We will also include a talented graduate with an impressive portfolio
- Has good skills in the adobe suite and digital design (edm, banners, landing pages, social and video content)
- Has a real interest in the children industry and an affinity with our brand, its products and what it stands for
- Great project and time management and a “get it done” attitude with a strong creative mind
- Is a positive team player, open to collaborative and reactive work flows, handles constructive feedback well
- Photography and videography skills and interest would be advantageous
If this opportunity sounds like your next career move and you’d like to know more information please email your cv and any supporting information to email@example.com