Moving forward, you will be able to purchase selected Jamie Kay products on pre-order, which will enable you to secure your stock ahead of the retail release.
During specified limited periods of time, we will be releasing product on pre-order.
When a product is on pre-order, the product will have a clear 'Pre-order' tag, and it will also specify the Estimated Dispatch Date and also the Order Cutoff Date.
- You cannot purchase both In Stock and Pre-Order products in the same order
- Pre-order stock is limited, so pre-orders will only be available while stock lasts
- The estimated dispatch date is just that - an estimate. Your item is not guaranteed to be dispatched on this date, however we will notify you if there is a significant change to this date
- You must pay for your pre-order and complete the order to secure the stock
- When your pre-order is dispatched, you will receive the standard shipping notification
- If you need to cancel your pre-order, you can do so for a full refund up until the point where the item is dispatched. Once it is dispatched, our standard returns policy applies.
- You can pay for pre-orders using standard payment methods including gift cards, and apply discounts from loyalty rewards